1) If you don't have a Google or Gmail Account, sign up for one here: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount
If you haven't already, send the address you register to the Webmaster so that it can be registered with the site (will take a day)
2) Once you have a Google account (Gmail or other):
Click the 'Sign In' button located in this website's footer (below), and sign in with your Google Account username and password.
3) This bar will appear at the top of every page:
4) You should now be able to edit the website!
You can create new pages of different types (pages, lists, news, etc) and edit the content on existing pages.
Show off your gardening skills with pictures, videos, newsposts, file uploads...
5) Head over to the Garden Blog section to find the blog page associated with your plot
6) To create a photo album, share it with others, and embed it into a page on the website:
If you've never played with a system like this, some things might seem very unfamiliar at first. I promise, though, it's not too much harder to use than a regular word processor! Stick with it, and you should be able to find everything you need.
Documentation on Google Sites is available here.
If you have any questions, just email me.
Garden Web Overseer
(Last Updated 2012.04.18 at 20:49)